Saturday, June 2, 2012

On a Crisp June Morning



"Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as the paint, and the soil and sky as the canvas-working with nature provides the technique."
~ Elizabeth Murray

Chocolate Cakes are in the oven but as soon as they are out to cool, I plan to enjoy a cup of coffee and look at my gardens.  And after decorating and delivering those cakes, out to the gardens I shall go to spend my afternoon.  I am so looking forward to listening to the baby birds, smelling the honeysuckle and savoring the beauty midst the chaos.  Only gardeners will understand why I won't mind the aching back, the scratches and stings and all the rest that go with caring for one's flowers.  To spend time studying up close my Lord's masterpieces is such a joy and I am thankful to have a few hours to share this time with Him.  I hope your day is as lovely...


Sugar Roses by Queen Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment